My work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
the following have their own license agreement:
- The Milky Way panorama Credit: ESO/Serge Brunier. - usage License
- the sky panoramas backgrounds are licensed from CGSkies
- krpano veiwer - License Agreement
- SpriteSpin - MIT license
- X3dom - Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses
- Leaflet - License Agreement
- webtorrent - MIT License
- flowplayer - GPL License v3
- Moment.js - MIT License
- lazysizes - MIT License
Affiliations and Sponsors
Visitor information and tracking I do not use Google Analytics, Piwik or any other form or tracking on this site. My server keeps access logs, which are then analyzed with Awstats. This form of visitor information is relatively anonymous and gives me global visitor counts. Other than my web host, no third parties have access to this information.
Third party content My site collects content or other sites, that is relevant for specific pages. In all cases, this information was openly available on the internet, and I therefore see it as a citation with source. This includes likes and comments on external sites, such as Twitter and Instagram. If you don’t want your content to be part of this, please contact me, I will delete it.
When you send a webmention to this site, you are explicitly providing metadata in your site’s markup, and this information is used to display your comment/reply on this site. This information consists of:
- Your name, or username
- A profile picture or avatar, if you have set one on your site
- The url of your site, and the specific url of your comment/reply
- The content of your comment/reply
- All of this is information made public by you, and no information other than information you have made public can be captured by this process.
This site uses a backfeed mechanism in relation to posts on twitter, flicker. This means that if you respond or interact with a post on those services which originated on this site, those interactions are sent back to this site as a webmention (see above). As with webmentions, there is certain metadata which is sent and which is then used to display your interaction on this site. This information consists of:
- Your name, or username
- A profile picture or avatar, if you have configured on on that service.
- The url of your interaction
- The content of your interaction, if applicable, e.g. the content of your tweet
- All of this is information made public by you in your use of those third-party services, and no information other than public information can be captured by this process.
> SELECT * FROM "MetaData" WHERE post_slug = "" Author: Tom Sparks DateTime: